Sporting silky, straight hair is one of our beauty goals. Most women would invest large sums of cash to undergo salon treatments and purchase hair care products that promise to deliver straight hair. Unfortunately, not all women are able to afford such luxurious treatments and products. Fear not! There are ways on how to get straight hair right in the comfort of your own home and with the use of simple and all-natural ingredients!
Here are ways on how you can straighten that unruly, frizzy hair for good! Just follow these steps!
What you need
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 freshly-squeezed lemon
What to do
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until you get a well-blended mixture
- Apply the homogenous mixture directly into your hair. Make sure to pull the hair straight during application.
- Place a shower cap or a cling wrap on your hair. Cover the plastic wrap with a towel.
- Leave the solution on your hair for at least two hours.
This all-natural hair mask will straighten your hair without going to the salon. In addition to its straightening effects, the ingredients found in the solution are loaded with vitamins and minerals that address other common hair problems. Not only will your hair straighten out but it will leave it nourished from scalp to the hair strands. You can apply the mixture as often as you can. Over time, you will notice that your hair is silkier, straighter, smoother, and stronger too! Visit supplementclue.com to learn more beauty tips.